其中最大的招聘应该是数playdom新成员负责新方向拓展的Tim Beres、zynga的产品总监兼游戏设计主管Jon-Paul Dumont以及rockyou的产品总监Mike Lu。
具体的，zynga有8位新的重要成员加盟，除了产品总监兼游戏设计主管Jon-Paul Dumont，还有来自雅虎的软件工程师Rajagopal Natarajan，来自3CLogic的软件工程师Debasish Bose，来自电子艺界的质检分析师Sharon Kotal，来自Mock Science的高级分析师Bob Cooksey等等。而rockyou方面，除了产品总监Mike Lu外，还有来自Lealta Media的客服主管Jennifer Trujillo。
Despite the declining numbers on Facebook last month, player-wise, the top social game developers are still making hires left and right according to data reported on LinkedIn. But who’s going where? Who’s doing the most hiring? Well, among notable new team members and major hires are Playdom’s new Development Lead Tim Beres, Zynga’s Director of Product and Game Design, Jon-Paul Dumont, and RockYou’s new Director of Product, Mike Lu.
* Haider Sabri – Just under a week ago, long running social and casual developer MindJolt hired Haider as their new Senior Software Engineer. His prior experience stems from speakTECH, where he was a Principal Consultant.
* Aleksander (Sasha) Ashpis – Also joining MindJolt as a Software Developer, Aleksander previously worked the same role at MyVest.
* Rabbit Seagraves – Joins Playdom as a Quality Assurance Analyst, leaving her role as a Software Tester for the more mainstream MMO Fallen Earth.
* Chris Georgenes – Chris becomes the new Studio Art Director at Playdom. Prior, he had a similar role at Say Design as Art & Animation Director.
* Tim Bernes – As noted prior, Tim is a new Development Lead. However, he joins social game development from NBC Universal, where he worked as a Senior Software Architect.
* Rebecca Tortell – Looks like more of a promotion than a new hire, as she moves up from Technical Writer to a Project Manager of Analysis at Playdom.
* Kira Maisel – Another new Product Manager, this time for Publishing. She too, looks to be a promotion, having been a User Acquisition Lead.
* Daniel Igarza – He becomes a 3rd Party Outsourcer for Playdom. Prior, he was a 2D Artist at PoBros Inc.
* Marc Haxell – One of two new hires for the EA social branch. Marc joins the team as an Online Content Manager. Before, he was a Web Producer for TSL Education.
* Sarah Fisher – Joining Playfish as their other new Online Content Manager, Sarah holds prior experience from 33 RPM Media where she worked as PA & Marketing Assistant.
* Mike Lu – Joins RockYou! as its new Director of Product. Formerly, he worked in the same role at YuMe.
* Jennifer Trujillo – Leaving her role as Community & Customer Service Manager at Lealta Media, Jennifer takes on similar tasks for RockYou! as its newest Community Manager.
* Rajagopal Natarajan – Joins as a Software Engineer for the social behemoth, leaving his role as Senior Software Engineer from none other than Yahoo!.
* Debasish Bose – Leaving 3CLogic, where he worked as a System Software Architect, Debasish joins Zynga as Principle Software Engineer.
* Sharon Kotal – Departing Electronic Arts and her position as QA Test Lead, to become a QA Analyst at Zynga.
* Bob Cooksey – Becomes a new Senior Artist for the social developer, leaving Mock Science. There, he worked as a Modeler, Texture Artist, and Environmental Artists.
* Jon-Paul Dumont – Recently promoted to Director of Product and Game Design; formerly, he was both a Lead Designer and Product Manager.
* Grant Stavely – A new Security Engineer, His prior experience comes from Constellation Energy where he was Information Security Management Engineering Lead.
* Cherian Thomas – Joins as a Senior Software Engineer. Prior to this he was at an unnamed startup under incubation.
* Bill Baldwin – Along with the rest of hires from the Challenge Games acquisition, Bill joins as an Architect for Zynga. Before the acquisition, he was a developer for Challenge Games.