CrowdStar方面，来自Synthasite的人力资源专家Kelly Knotek成为公司的行政主管、来自Linden Labs的Kevin Driscoll成为公司的项目管理总监。
zynga方面，来自加州大学戴维斯分校的Thomas Tran成为公司的软件工程师、来自Shopping的Suzanne McArdle成为公司的客户服务经理、来自yahoo的Alex Wu成为公司的高级软件工程师。
rockyou方面，来自NTT MCL的Larry Han成为公司的高级软件工程师。
As has been the case in the past couple weeks, hiring at social game companies has slowed quite a bit, according to our latest look at LinkedIn — or maybe, hiring is continuing but fewer social gaming employees’ job changes are appearing publicly. Most of the activity this week centered around changing roles and titles due to the recent acquisition of Playdom by The Walt Disney Company.
All the same, there was at least one major hire this time around, for CrowdStar: Kevin Driscoll, former Director of Program Management at Linden Labs, has joined the company, and in the same role.
Remember to check out our new Inside Network Job Board to see who’s hiring now.
Here is the list:
* Kelly Knotek – Formerly a human resources specialist (as well as office manager and executive assistant) at Synthasite, Knotek joins the folks over at CrowdStar as their newest administrative manager.
* Kevin Driscoll – CrowdStar’ new Director of Program Management was, as noted, formerly the Director of Program Management, PMO at Linden Labs.
* Gregory Wild-Smith – He takes on a new role at CrowdStar as a new Game Lead. Previously, he was a Lead Developer for the Platform & Development Team.
* Melissa Wade – CrowdStar players get a new friend this week as Wade is one of their new Community Forum Moderators. Her prior experience stems from a governmental role for HelpDesk for the City of Albuquerque.
* Alan Wootton – Now officially under the Disney umbrella, the Senior Software Architect for Playdom, Wootton, is now known as a “Seriously Experienced Imagineer.”
* Kira Maisel – Playdom User Acquisition Lead, Maisel, now becomes a Product Manager for Social Games Publishing for Disney Interactive Studios.
* Norman Kuo – Playdom Marketing Designer, Kuo, moves to yet another part of Disney as an Associate Graphic Designer for the Disney Interactive Media Group.
* Hays Clark – Joining Playdom from BSQUARE, where he worked as a Flash Developer, Hays is now a Senior Engineer with Playdom/Disney.
* Ronald Corpuz – Corpuz comes to Playdom as their newest Accounting Manager. Prior to this, he was a Senior Financial Analyst for Alien Technology.
* Joshua Lu – Another job shift, sort of, as Lu becomes Product Manager/Growth Consulting for the Disney Interactive Media Group; he had the same title at Playdom.
* Noor Mohammed – The Senior Playdom Artist becomes a Senior Artist for The Walt Disney Company, officially.
* Ivan Ramirez – Coming from Scrapblog, where he was a Flex Developer, Ramirez is now a Developer for Playdom.
* Luis Valles – Last on the Playdom/Disney job-shift list is Valles whose official role at Playdom was Associate Product Manager. Now, he’s a Product Manager for The Walt Disney Company.
* Mike O’Connor – Electronic Arts‘ owned Playfish gets a new Lead Game Artist, officially, from their parent company in the form of O’Connor. Previously, he was a Senior Artist under the EA tag.
* Vladimire Sevcenco – Sevcenco joins RockYou! as their newest Database Engineer. Previously, he was a Software Engineer for SpeedDate.com.
* Larry Han – Formerly a Senior Software Engineer at NTT MCL, Han joins RockYou! under the same title.
* Thomas Tran – Graduate Student Researcher for UC Davis, Tran, joins Zynga as their newest Software Engineer.
* Gary Ward – Ward changes roles at Zynga from QA Manager to Release Manager.
* Suzanne McArdle – Formerly a German Catalogue Manager for Shopping.com, McArdle joins the Zynga team as their newest Customer Support Manager.
* Alex Wu – The newest Senior Software Engineer at Zynga is Wu. Prior to this he was a Senior Technical Engineer at Yahoo!