RockYou将获得来自Facebook Credits营收的70%，而Facebook将分得剩余30%。对于Facebook来说，这是又一个成功的努力。Facebook一直在努力推动第三方开发者和发行商在他们的平台应用中使用它的虚拟货币。作为独家直接支付方式，Facebook直到目前为止只证实CrowdStar和LOLapps 在使用Facebook Credits。
据techcrunch的数据，rockyou至今为止总共融资总额达到了1亿2900万美元，这些金额分别来自Sequoia Capital（红杉资本）, Partech International, Lightspeed Venture Partners（光速创投）, DCM, SK Telecom Ventures和Softbank（软银）。
Facebook, the Palo Alto social networking giant, has signed another long-term agreement with a game maker to use the site’s virtual credits.
Redwood City startup RockYou said Thursday that it agreed to a five-year deal to use Facebook Credits, which are used to buy virtual goods in games such as RockYou’s “Zoo World.”
“We’ve worked closely with RockYou on developing Facebook Credits for some time, and their input has been valuable in evolving the product,” Deborah Liu, Facebook’s product marketing manager for virtual credits, said in a statement.
RockYou will receive 70 percent of revenue from virtual credits, with Facebook taking the remaining 30 percent. Game players can buy the credits with real money or earn them by agreeing to offers from advertisers.
“Facebook is showing a long-term commitment to social gaming,” Lisa Marino, RockYou’s chief revenue officer, said in the news release.
“As users adopt credits, there may be a great opportunity for us to increase revenue from both a virtual goods and advertising perspective,” Marino said.
Facebook’s Liu, meanwhile, told the VentureBeat blog that the site has been trying to sign its biggest game developers to long-term agreements so it can pay for the infrastructure behind Facebook Credits.
In May, San Francisco startup Zynga — maker of games such as “FarmVille” and “Mafia Wars” — agreed to expand its use of Facebook Credits in a five-year deal to keep its titles on the site.
RockYou is backed by Sequoia Capital, Partech International, Lightspeed Venture Partners, DCM, SK Telecom Ventures and Softbank. According to TechCrunch, RockYou has received $129 million in venture funding.