排名第一的是zynga旗下的德州扑克Texas Hold’em Poker，有19440702位用户关注；排名第二的是已故歌星迈克尔-杰克逊Michael Jackson，有12672924位关注者；排名第三的依然是zynga旗下游戏黑手党枪战mafia wars，有12540270位关注者；排名第四的是facebook本身的页面，有9737014位关注者；排名第五的是大名鼎鼎的美国总统奥巴马Barack Obama，有8773340位关注者。
以下依次是，Family Guy、Vin Diesel 、Lady Gaga、Starbucks 、Megan Fox 、House、The Twilight Saga、Dr. House、South Park、Linkin Park、Coca-Cola、Will Smith、YouTube、Lil Wayne、Taylor Swift 、Justin Bieber 、Skittles、Selena Gomez、Grey’s Anatomy 和Oreo。
As a matter of fact, it takes at least 4.6 million fans to get onto the Top 25 Pages these days. Some notable highlights from the list:
* Zynga’s Texas Hold’em Poker takes the cake with 19.4 million fans while Mafia Wars comes in third with 12.5 million.
* Barack Obama is now the only politician on the list, taking number 5 with 8.7 million Likes.
* Musicians rule in terms of raw numbers of Likes on Facebook: Michael Jackson in second place with 12.6 million fans, Lady Gaga at number 8 with 8.3 million, Linkin Park fifteenth with 5.7 million, Will Smith at seventeenth with 5.3 million, Lil Wayne nineteenth with 5.2 million, followed by Taylor Swift at number 20 with 5.1 million, then Justin Bieber at 21 with 4.9 million and number 23, Selena Gomez with 4.8 million.
* Actors were also popular on the list: Number 7 Vin Diesel with 8.5 million LIkes, Megan Fox in tenth place with 7.1 million (technically Selena Gomez and Will Smith also count as actors).
* Television shows: “Family Guy” in sixth place with 8.6 million Likes, “House” in eleventh place with 6.8 million, “Dr. House” at number 13 with 6 million, “South Park” follows at fourteenth with 5.8 million and “Grey’s Anatomy” at 24 with 4.7 million Likes.
* Movies, or at least movies popular with teenagers, were also present: “The Twilight Saga” came in at number 12 with 6.2 million Likes.
* Global consumer brands filled out the rest of the list: Facebook’s Page fourth with 9.7 million Likes, Starbucks ninth with 7.6 million, Coca-Cola at 16 with 5.7 million fans, YouTube at 18 with 5.2 million, Skittles at number 22 with 4.8 million and Oreo rounding out the list at number 25 with 4.6 million.