本次招聘中，RockYou公司聘请Greg Kearney担任游戏工程副总裁。Zynga招徕Anastasios Kasiolas作为新任工程总监，而Dave Pickeri则加入iWin担任工程副总裁。
Andrew Watson——现任Playfish美国质量测评经理，此前在Glu Mobile公司任职质量测评技术员。
Johnson Lieu——现加入Playfish公司担任资深产品分析师，曾在Monitor Group担任顾问。
Greg Kearney——如上文所说，Greg Kearney现任RockYou公司游戏工程副总裁。此前在Electronic Arts担任科技总监。
Chris Cleary——前任Sparkplay Media大型多人网络角色扮演游戏质量测评软件分析师，现加入Zynga担任质量测评安全工程师。
Katia Scott——曾任Electronic Arts质量评价测试员，现任zynga公司质量分析师。
Anastasios Kasiolas——担任Zynga新任工程总监。此前他曾在微软公司担任Windows Live, Web Communications Group开发经理等职位。
With a monstrous week of hires two weeks ago and a still sizable one last week, hiring in social gaming has finally begun to slow down — at least according to the data from LinkedIn. Of the top social game developers, only six, this time around, saw any new faces.
Among the hires, RockYou has hired Greg Kearney as its VP of Engineering for Games, Zynga has brought inAnastasios Kasiolas as a new Director of Engineering and Dave Pickering joins iWin as their new VP of Engineering.
As always, if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email editor (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get it into this or next week’s post.
And for those searching for new jobs, be sure to check out our Inside Network Job Board.
Here’s this week’s full list:
* Dave Pickering – The folks over at iWin filled us in on their big hire this week as Dave Pickering joins the company as their new VP of Engineering. Prior to this, Pickering was Sr. Director of Engineering for TapJoy.
* Luis Valles – Leaving his role at Playdom as a Product Manager, Valles now fills that same role for iWin.
* Ben Berens – Previously a Producer for Changyou.com (US) Inc., Berens is now in the Producer role for Kabam.
* Sebastián Gioseffi – Gioseffi joins Metrogames as its newest Game Designer. Prior to this, Gioseffi was “Desarrollado,” or Developer, C++ (iPhone) for Gameloft.
* Laurie LeDuc – Previously part of Public Relations at MySpace, LeDuc joins Playdom as their newest Product Manager.
* Andrew Watson – Now a US QA Manager for Playfish, Watson was previously a QA Technician at Glu Mobile.
* Johnson Lieu – Lieu joins Playfish as a Sr. Business Analyst. Prior to this, he was a Consultant at Monitor Group.
* Greg Kearney – As noted already, Greg Kearney is now VP of Engineering for Games at RockYou! Prior to this, he was Director of Technology at Electronic Arts.
* Chris Cleary – A former MMORPG QA Software Analyst for Sparkplay Media, Cleary joins Zynga as QA Security.
* Katia Scott – Now a QA Analyst for Zynga, Scott was previously a QA Tester for Electronic Arts.
* Anastasios Kasiolas – Zynga gets a new Director of Engineering in the form of Anastasios Kasiolas. His prior experience stems from Microsoft Corporation where he filled multiple roles including Principal Development Manager of the Windows Live, Web Communications Group.
* John Por – An internal shift as Por moves from Customer Support Representative at Zynga to Customer Support Lead.
* Rick Robertson – A former, contracted, Senior Technical Recruiter for MySpace, Robertson is now a Technical Recruiter for Zynga.
* Hemant Burman – Burman joins Zynga as “Systems.” Before this, he was a Software Engineer for Sasken.
* Timor Tsentsiper – Another internal change as Tsentsiper changers from Software Engineer at Zynga to Senior Software Engineer.
* Mike Lin – Previously a Senior UI Designer for LinkedIn, Lin joins Zynga as a new Lead UI Designer. （source :Inside Social Games）